If you are an Airtel Subscriber then you probably have been through the situation where you have to check the remain data or current plan on your Airtel Number but was not been able to do it due to any kind of reason.
Well without wasting any of your valuable time, let me show you some of the SMS code numbers which may help you to validate/ verify your current plan or your data balance.
How to check data balance in Airtel Mobile Number
If you are an Android phone user then you can use the Airtel Thanks App by the company itself to check your airtel main balance, data balance, and data validity of your Number on the dashboard of the application.
The First step is to Sign Up or Login to your Airtel Number, You can do this by yourself or with the help of your nearest SIM Card Dealer. If you are a new user then you can Sign Up with the help of OTP (One Time Password) sent by the Airtel Service Provider.
You can download the Application through the following link: https://playstore.com/Airtel-Thanks
Data balance Check in Airtel Through USSD Code: –
- Use the Code *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
Airtel 3G/4G Net Balance Check:-
- Use the code *121# and then enter 5 to check your 3G/4G Net balance.
How to Check Your Airtel Phone Number: –
- You can use the following USSD to find your Phone Number
How to Activate Airtel SIM Card: –
The main reason for the deactivation of your Old SIM Card can be due to the declaration of the new 4G sim card, you have to get a new Airtel 4G SIM Card. You can get the New 4G SIM Card for Free by exchanging your Old SIM Card with a new one. The New SIM Card will offer you many different features such as HD Voice calling, 4G High-Speed Data, If you wish to continue using your Old Mobile Number then the following steps can help you to format you Old SIM Card Number:
- SMS the 20-digit SIM number from your Airtel number to 121
- Reply by typing 1 the conformation request.
- Wait for some time for your Phone to get disconnected from the network.
- Remove the old SIM and insert the new SIM in the slot.
- Switch on the phone and wait for 5 minutes.
- Your new 4G Airtel SIM will be active now.